Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Organizes coordinates and manages the recruitment of volunteers for the board, various committees, and programs.
- Works with social, civic and local organizations to develop partnerships, where appropriate, to develop and/or utilize volunteers.
- Develops and implements training programs for all volunteers.
- Maintains updated records on all volunteers.
- Sets up and attend’s volunteer meetings. Reports to board on volunteer activities as needed.
- Recommends and develops ongoing volunteer utilization.
- Develops and implements a volunteer recognition program.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Organizational Skills.
- Presentation Skills.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Technical Capacity.
- Time Management.
- No, experience necessary but a degree in social sciences, communication or related field would be helpful.
- Work experience as a volunteer beneficial. ou do not need a degree just a strong commitment to our mission
- You will build on these over time: Communication skills, Interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with a diverse range of people, Experience on managing and Coordinating Projects and volunteers, the ability to deal with information in a confidential manner and respond with sensitivity, organisational skills, Administrative skills, maintain records and produce written reports.A driving licence and use of a car, for the purposes of visiting organisations and assisting volunteers with travel, will be necessary.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications None required for this position.
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.